Monday - Friday - £13,000 + depending on experience.
My client seeks an experienced administrator to provide first class, dedicated, administrative support in the processing and follow up to completion of mortgage and life cases.
To be the point of contact for lenders, clients and consultants during the processing period, via all communication channels.
Duties will include:
* Answer telephone calls, take and distribute messages
* Check answerphone for messages throughout the day
* Check documentation for new applications to ensure complete
* Chase missing documentation and log information on spreadsheets/system
* Input applications on to database
* Update daily figures spreadsheets
* Post - Morning and afternoon
* Emails and general correspondence
* Check completed files ensuring documentation complete prior to archiving
* Update archiving lot spreadsheet
* Reception duties
* Support administration team as required
* Respond to branches requests to arrange an EPC and resolve queries
* Take payments for EPC and Marketing fee raising invoices as appropriate
* Book Energy Performance Certificates
* To maintain a flexible approach for the work environment and work required.
* Articulate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Enthusiastic, with flexible, positive, 'can do' attitude.
* Professional telephone manner, showing confidence and patience when dealing with customers and clients.
* Showing commitment to excellent customer service.
* Ability to work accurately and possess a Right first time mentality.
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player.
* Able to prioritise workload, and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Evidence of mortgage processing experience.
* Good keyboard skills, competent in MS Office.
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply